During the operation of the lockstitch machine, leakage […]
During the operation of the lockstitch machine, leakage occurs due to excessive oil supply or damage to sealing elements, failure of the oil return system, and loose oil pipe connections.
Causes of seepage and oil leakage:
1. The oil supply of the thread take-up lever mechanism is too large, so that the lubricating oil splashes out in mist with the thread take-up lever.
2. The oil supply of the lower shaft is too large, and the lubricating oil splashes on the feed dog with the rotary hook, polluting the sewing material.
3. The O-ring of the crank oil volume adjustment pin is aging, which makes the oil volume adjustment out of balance.
4. The oil return plunger pump cannot absorb oil normally, resulting in oil leakage in the forearm cavity of the machine head.
5. The oil return pipe is aged, broken or poorly connected.
6. The oil suction port of the oil return pipe is exposed to the oil surface and is not in the lowest position, which causes air to be sucked in during use.
7. The oil return circuit is blocked.
8. The position of the oil supply pipe is not installed correctly, so that the oil splash position is not correct.
9. The sealing element is aged or damaged.
Elimination method: According to the above reasons, the following are the discharge methods in order.
1. Reduce the oil supply of the thread take-up lever mechanism.
2. Reduce the oil supply to the lower axle.
3. Replace the aged adjusting pin O-ring.
4. Check whether the plunger is worn, not in the eccentric groove of the impeller shaft, and whether the plunger return spring is sufficient, etc.
5. Replace the oil suction pipe.
6. Correct and install the suction port of the oil return pipe so that the suction port is at the lowest position of the liquid level.
7. Check whether the oil return line joint is blocked by pollutants.
8. Correct the position of the oil supply pipe.
9. Replace the sealing element.
If the lockstitch machine sees or leaks oil during the work, you can borrow the above solutions.