The use of the container bag sewing machine should be c […]
The use of the container bag sewing machine should be cleaned and lubricated frequently to ensure the normal operation of the container bag sewing machine.
1. Cleaning of the FIBC sewing machine
(1) Cleaning of the cloth feed dog Remove the screw between the needle plate and the cloth feed dog, remove the cloth wool and dust, and add a small amount of sewing machine oil.
(2) Cleaning of shuttle bed The shuttle bed is the core of the FIBC sewing machine, and it is also the most prone to failure. Therefore, it is necessary to frequently remove the dirt and add a small amount of sewing oil.
(3) Cleaning of other parts The surface of the sewing machine and all parts in the panel should be cleaned regularly.
2. Oil lubrication of the FIBC sewing machine must use special sewing oil. The FIBC sewing machine should be fully oiled after one or several days of continuous use. If oil is added between uses, the machine should be idling for a period of time to fully infiltrate the oil and throw off excess oil, and then use a clean soft cloth Wipe the machine head and table top to avoid soiling the sewing material. Then thread and sew the rags, use the movement of the sewing thread to clean them, and throw off the excess oil stains until there is no oil stains on the rags, and then proceed to formal sewing.
The refueling parts of the FIBC sewing machine are:
(1) Each oil hole on the machine head lubricates the upper shaft and the parts connected to the upper shaft.
(2) The parts inside the panel and the movable parts connected with each part. Lubricate the presser foot bar and needle bar and the parts connected to them.
(3) Clean the movable parts of the lower parts of the machine and add less oil. The amount of refueling in each refueling hole and refueling part does not need to be too much, just one or two drops.
Secondly, the maintenance of the container bag sewing machine should also pay attention to the following points:
1. After the work is completed, insert the needle into the needle hole plate, lift the presser foot, and cover the machine head with a machine cover to prevent dust and debris from intruding.
2. When starting to work, first check the main parts, how heavy the tread is, whether there is any special sound, whether the needle is normal, etc. If any abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be repaired in time.
3. After the machine has been used for a long time, an overhaul should be carried out. If any parts with greater wear and tear are found, they should be replaced with new ones in time.