Reasons for computer embroidery locomotive There are te […]
Reasons for computer embroidery locomotive
There are ten main reasons that cause the computer embroidery locomotive to move:
1. During the printing process, the bottom line is too close to the edge of the object.
2. The thread used for priming is too thin or the angle is wrong, and the fabric cannot be fixed well. Zh
3. When printing, it should be printed from the center to the periphery as much as possible, so that it is more stable in the production process.
4. Due to repeated use of double-sided adhesive tape in the production process, the viscosity is reduced, and the fabric cannot be fixed.
5 、 Due to the deterioration of machine aging precision, such as: the same batch of embroidery, some normal, some
6. Due to the movement caused by the fluff on the surface of the fabric, it is more obvious when the fabric is pasted on the fabric.
7. The paper under the fabric is too thin to line the fabric well.
8. The pulling strength of the embroidery machine should be just right, not too hard, otherwise it will easily change.
9. For computer embroidery pattern making, consider the overall rationality of needle movement; if you do n’t take a single needle in one place, then go straight to a place far from the single needle to embroider a large flower, and then return to use the needle That single needle is wrapped, so it is very common to position it, it is not visible in the software, and it changes on the embroidery machine.
10. Increasing the number of line changes, although it will reduce production efficiency, but the possibility of shifting will be greatly reduced, depending on how you combine the two.