With the advent of the high-tech era, computer sewing m […]
With the advent of the high-tech era, computer sewing machines have become more and more widely used. How to effectively maintain and repair high-tech mechatronics products?
First, a good use environment
1. A reasonable working environment for the computer sewing machine. Do not install the equipment in a place where there is a strong electric sound or a high-frequency electric welding machine. The strong electric sound will affect the normal operation of the equipment or equipment;
2. The workshop should maintain an indoor temperature of 5～35℃, as the temperature is too high or too low will affect the normal operation of the equipment;
3. Humidity will cause a short circuit inside the machine. The relative humidity should be kept at 45-85%. It is not allowed to install it together with a sewing machine with water vapor;
4. Dust is easy to corrode the circuit board, so the equipment should be kept clean, and the workshop should also be kept clean;
5. When using a regulated power supply, the voltage is too high or too low, which often causes frequent equipment accidents or crashes. Maintenance personnel often do not pay attention to this point, and desperately adjust the equipment, which causes a lot of unnecessary trouble, in fact, only need to stabilize the power supply, the equipment will return to normal immediately.
6. Any computer sewing machine must be maintained at the rated voltage. Excessive or insufficient voltage will affect the equipment not working normally, but the power supply must be greater than the power consumption of the sewing machine.
7. Avoid direct exposure of the machine to oblique outdoor sunlight. The temperature generated by the light on the machine head can easily burn the display, and the light on the rack can easily burn out the chips in the main unit and cause major accidents.
8. Turn off the power during lightning weather, because lightning will directly affect the normal operation of the equipment.
Second, develop the habit of correct use
1. Power-on sequence: Peripheral (power switch)-display-host.
2. Shutdown sequence: host-display-peripherals.
3. Don't turn on and off frequently, the current is easy to impact the hardware, and the computer suddenly shuts down while working, which may damage the computer.
4. When shutting down, you must turn off all the operating procedures and start the switches, and then exit in the normal order, otherwise the system will easily be damaged and the system will not be able to start.
Third, the power supply software and hardware status
1. After powering on, the operator should observe the self-inspection of the equipment and do not touch the computer during the self-inspection.
2. Ensure that the fan in the machine is working well. If you find that it crashes frequently, shut it down immediately and check whether the fan is running.
3. The movement of the equipment and the movement of the fan resonate, which is likely to cause the fan to wear out.
4. Ensure the circulation of air to reduce the pressure on the CPU core.
5. Ensure that the power supply is stable so that no accidents will occur.
6. Clear the dust inside the machine to prevent short circuits such as circuit boards.
7. The equipment has abnormal sounds, frequent crashes, and peculiar smells. Always pay attention to the operation of computer accessories. It is strictly forbidden to keep the power on for a long time in the crash state and check whether the sound of the device is normal.
8. The operator must receive safety and operation training before getting on the machine to ensure the safe operation and correct use of the equipment.
9. All safety devices should be installed before starting the equipment, which may cause injury. Never disassemble the safety devices.
10. During the use of the equipment, do not touch the coil part, otherwise it may cause a fire.
Fourth, cleaning, maintenance and overhaul
1. Turn off the switch before cleaning the computer sewing machine. Otherwise, if the switch is accidentally pressed, the machine will start immediately and cause injury.
2. Pay attention to maintaining environmental sanitation and prevent dust from entering the control box.
3. Reduce humidity and dust in the air.
4. Prevent the temperature from being too high or too low. The temperature is too high or too low to damage the equipment.
5. Do not place the water container on the machine platform to prevent water from staying in the control box.
6. Unplug the power cord when removing dust to ensure the safety of personnel.
7. Before unplugging the power cord, turn off the internal switch and then the main switch to avoid burning the interface components.