The mechanism in the embroidery machine equipment is co […]
The mechanism in the embroidery machine equipment is composed of components, and the components are connected by the movement pair. The maintenance and operation personnel of the clothing equipment understand the structure and transmission of the mechanism, read and understand the mechanism diagram, and master the drawing method of the mechanism diagram. Can better operate equipment and manage equipment.
Commonly used components in embroidery machine equipment include shafts, connecting rods, supports, frames, springs, motors, couplings, etc.;
Commonly used fixed connections in embroidery machine equipment include: between rod and rod, between parts and shafts, etc.;
Commonly used movement pairs in embroidery machine machinery are rotation pairs (rotation pairs), sliding pairs (moving li), spiral pairs, spherical surfaces and plane high pairs (cam pairs), etc.
Schematic diagram of an organization, also known as an organization movement diagram, a schematic diagram of an organization. It only expresses the relationship between the various components, there is no strict proportional relationship, is an abstract simplification of the actual organization.
1. This step of drawing the organization diagram:
(1) Determine the movement plane (parallel planes are the same plane), and most of the clothing mechanisms are plane machines;
(2) Determine the type of each component and its connected kinematic pair;
(3) Draw the diagram according to the transmission chain.
2. The main organization forms and schematic diagrams in clothing equipment
(1) Planar hinged four-bar linkage mechanism. The most commonly used sewing machine is the crank-rocker mechanism, followed by the double-rocker mechanism and the double-crank mechanism.
(2) Planar crank slider mechanism and its deformation mechanism.
(3) Spatial spherical hinge four-bar linkage mechanism. Commonly used crank rocker and double rocker space four-bar mechanism.
(4) Cam mechanism. Commonly used are disc cams and ring cam mechanisms.
(5) Gear mechanism. Commonly used are: cylindrical gears, worm gears, bevel gears and other transmission forms.
(6) Belt drive mechanism. Commonly used are: belt drive (angle belt, timing belt, etc.) and chain drive.
(7) Intermittent exercise mechanism.