The following are precautions when operating a computer […]
The following are precautions when operating a computerized embroidery machine:
1. Do not turn the dial by hand when all pins are in the high position.
2, the pin cannot be jogged when it is in the high position, otherwise it is easy to get stuck.
3. Do the preparatory work before driving the trolley, wear the bottom thread, choose the pattern to be embroidered, choose the working mode that matches the pattern (such as tape, zigzag, winding, flat embroidery) and appropriate embroidery parameters.
4. Check whether all the pins are lowered before pulling the rod to drive (check whether the robot is in the working position when embroidering zigzag). If not, you should manually lower all the pins (install the robot in the working position), and then pull the rod to drive, otherwise it is easy to cause damage to the machine or leakage.
5. When embroidering sequins, the switch of the sequin device should be set to the upper position, otherwise the sequin device will not rise and fall automatically.
6. The air pressure of the sequin device should be appropriate. If it is too small, it will not rise and fall automatically. If it is too large, it will easily break the sequin device. After the air pressure is adjusted, do not move it casually.
7. When making a three-in-one pattern, the sequin device must be at least 7MM away from the embroidery frame to avoid damaging the sequin frame.
8. Each time you make a new three-in-one combination pattern, after setting the starting point for embroidery, you should check the frame first, so as to avoid overhanging the frame when the left and right heads are switched and damage the sequin device or head. Import Pump Custer Wine Valve