9. When making embroidery with tape embroidery and zigz […]
9. When making embroidery with tape embroidery and zigzag embroidery, you should first loosen the upper thread on the machine head and the tape (or zigzag core wire) on the reel, and at the same time raise all the pins to the high position and lift the robot Put it in a non-working state, and then back up, otherwise it may tear the fabric. After finishing the embroidery, first arrange the reels (or zigzag core wires) on all the reels, put the pins down, put the robot in the working position, and then pull the rod to drive.
10. Do not move the frame at high speed when embroidering, so as not to damage the fabric.
12. When the three-in-one machine is used to change the frame, it is best to fix the needle on the special head.
13. When embroidering the embroidery, after pressing the embroidery function key, all the cloth clamps should be loosened before moving the embroidery frame, otherwise it is easy to tear the fabric. After changing the frame, clamp the fabric in front, press the jog key to leave the needle and pins away from the fabric, and then clamp the fabric in the back, so that the fabric is relatively flat.
14. After each pattern is embroidered, all cloth clamps must be placed on the two corners of the front of the platen when disassembling the cloth clamps. They cannot be placed on the thread stand or behind the platen to prevent the cloths from being caught on the fabric or Dropped into the gap of the platen connecting plate, causing damage to the cloth surface or the machine.
15. Do not change the parameters set on the computer.