For the daily maintenance of electrical control, you mu […]
For the daily maintenance of electrical control, you must first cut off the power, that is, unplug the power plug from the socket to ensure safety.
1. Regularly remove dust accumulation inside the machine to ensure that the equipment is always running in the best state. Dust removal should be done with clean compressed air and a soft brush.
2. Regularly check whether the electric fan on the chassis works normally and whether the cooling holes are smooth.
3. Regularly wipe the case to avoid all kinds of oil from adhering to the case or flowing into the case.
4. Regularly check whether the ground connection device (usually outdoors) is intact, whether the ground lead-out terminal is loose or not in good contact due to corrosion. Check whether each lead of the main ground bar in the chassis is well connected.
5. Regularly check whether the power supply cable is fixed intact and connected firmly to the main terminal block.
6. Regularly check whether the electrical connection of the peripheral electrical institutions is good, and whether the insulation protection of each connection point and connection cable is intact and without damage.
7. The computer embroidery machine that is temporarily suspended should be powered on periodically (it is better to power on once every 2 to 3 days), and each power-on lasts more than 1 hour.
8. If the computer embroidery machine has not been used for a long time, when it is used again, please ask professional technicians to do the inspection before the machine is powered on.
(1) Clean up the dust in the control box. If the control box is obviously wet, it must be dried with hot air.
(2) Check whether the power supply voltage of the terminal is correct? Are the various electrical connections reliable?
(3) Check whether all kinds of cables are well insulated? Is the skin damaged?
(4) Check whether the ground wire of the rack is firm?