1. Basis of the annual maintenance plan for automatic c […]
1. Basis of the annual maintenance plan for automatic computerized sewing machines: equipment maintenance interval and maintenance cycle; equipment file information; equipment repair complexity coefficient; repair and maintenance work quotas; equipment annual technical status survey data; equipment next year Plan to start the number of units and product requirements for equipment.
2. Compilation of annual maintenance plan for fully automatic computerized sewing machine
(1) The annual maintenance plan should include: annual repair plan, secondary maintenance plan and preventive test plan, etc.
(2) The balance of overhaul workload should be taken into consideration when compiling, so that the overhaul can be carried out evenly throughout the year, and continuous repairs should be arranged for the same type of equipment as much as possible. The workload of the repair project in the fourth quarter should be appropriately reduced to allow more time for production preparation for the next year.
(3) The formulation of the maintenance plan requires meticulous investigation and research, as well as technical and spare parts preparation.
(4) In the preparation of the annual maintenance plan for sewing equipment, attention should be paid to the urgently needed production, product quality, and key process equipment should be arranged. The single key equipment on the production line should be repaired as far as possible under the premise of holidays and without affecting production, so as to shorten the downtime. General equipment maintenance should have a spare machine.