What should I pay attention to when operating a computer embroidery machine?
1. When all the pins are in the high position, you cann […]
1. When all the pins are in the high position, you cannot turn the dial by hand.
2. When the pin is at a high position, it cannot be jogged, otherwise it will be easy to get stuck.
3. Prepare the trolley before driving, wear the bottom line, select the pattern to be embroidered, choose the working mode that matches the pattern and the appropriate embroidery parameters.
4. Check that all pins are placed before driving. If not, you should manually put all the pins down first, then pull the lever to drive, otherwise it will cause damage to the machine or leakage.
5. When embroidering gold pieces, the switch of the gold piece device should be placed in the upper position, otherwise the gold piece device will not automatically move up and down.
6, the pressure of the gold piece device should be appropriate, too small to automatically lift, too large to easily break the gold piece device.
7. When making a three-in-one pattern, the gold piece device should be at least 7mm away from the embroidery frame to avoid damaging the gold frame.
8. When making a new three-in-one combination pattern, after setting the embroidery point, you should first check the frame to avoid the frame being knocked when the left and right heads are switched, and the gold piece device or the machine head is damaged.
9. When the computer is embroidered with a computer and embroidered with jagged embroidery, the upper thread on the head and the reel on the reel should be pulled first. (At the same time, all the pins are mentioned in the high position, and the robot is not working. State, then reversing, otherwise there is the possibility of tearing the fabric.
10. Do not move the frame at high speed during the embroidering to avoid damaging the fabric.
11. When the three-in-one machine is used to make a frame change, it is best to fix the needle on the special head.
12. When embroidering and embroidering, press the embroidered function key, then all the cloth clips should be loosened before moving the embroidered frame, otherwise the fabric will be easily torn.
13. After each pattern is embroidered, all the cloth clips must be placed on the two corners of the front of the table when removing the cloth clips. It should not be placed on the wire rack or behind the table, so as not to be clipped on the fabric or Dropped into the gap of the platen connecting plate, causing damage to the fabric or machine.
14. Do not change the parameters set on the computer.