Embroidery preparation for computer embroidery
1. Carefully observe the color matching and precautions […]
1. Carefully observe the color matching and precautions of the drawings and count the number of colors.
2. Compare the color of the drawing with the matching beads.
3. Find the center point of the embroidered cloth (two fold points) and use the center point to pick up the needle point. (usually the bottom row of the pattern is the starting point).
4. Pass the threaded embroidery needle from the back of the embroidery cloth (ie, fix it) and then pierce it from the starting point.
5. Find a container such as a porcelain dish and take out the appropriate amount of beads to use.